Early Dismissal Days for students at all schools changed to full instructional days (normal schedule) as follows:
- March 5th (Wednesday)
- April 30th (Wednesday)
Teacher workday changed to instructional day for students (normal schedule) as follows:
- March 14th (Friday)
1. Please make sure your student gets to school on time during testing days. See schedule of testing days below.
2. Please avoid making appointments for students during the school day on the dates listed below.
3. Get a good night’s rest before testing days.
4. Eat a healthy breakfast on testing days.
5. Students are not allowed to bring any sort of device into the testing location that can be used for communicating, timing, creating images, or storing images. These devices include, but are not limited to cell phones, pagers, beepers, and headphones.
6. Do your best and you will be fine!
Palmetto Assessment of State Standards (PASS)
Writing – Extended Response – Tuesday, March 18th – 8:25-Noon*
Writing – Multiple-Choice – Wednesday, March 19th – 8:25-Noon*
*Completion times are approximate as PASS is an untimed test
Make-up Testing through March 25th
Congratulations to Mr. Morrissey and his students for placing at the SC Dialogue Foundation art and essay contest! Four of our talented visual art students placed in the top ten:
10th place Brooke Thompson
7th place Anna Simmons
4th place Abbey Barnes3rd place Coty Lodge
Below are some links for information about your upcoming Indvidualized Graduation Plan meeting with your guidance counselor. Please review the packet and click on the two links to be prepared to start your IGP!
IGP Registration Packet
Parent Night Power Point
District Course Guide
Please remember a couple of transportations must-do's! Please do not drop your students off before 8:00 am unless they are going to early bird or have made other accommodations (early tutoring, if offered). We do not provide supervision prior to 8:00 am.
Also, please do not make transportation changes AFTER 2:30 pm. We need to make sure that changes get to the student and last minute changes interrupt valuable instruction time.
Thanks so much for your help and understanding!
Parents of 6th graders....all students who will be entering the 7th grade, next year, must have (or have received) a Tdap vaccine. Please check with your health care provider about getting the shot.
The school must have the South Carolina Certificate of Immunization to prove that your child has had the shot.
Please call Nurse Wiseman at 873-3610 with any questions. Avoid the rush and get updated records to the school at your earliest convenience.